25 Bellair Street, Toronto, ON, Canada Tel: 416-927-7677 Languages: English, Mandarin, Polish, RussianGet Directions | Virtual Tour | Virtual Consultation
Monday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm (once a month)
At The Art of Dentistry, we offer a customized, comprehensive cosmetic dentistry treatment – the smile makeover – to our patients in Toronto and surrounding communities. By combining any number of our cosmetic dentistry services, we are able to provide our patients with the smiles they have always dreamed of having.
Dr. Sol Weiss has the training and expertise needed to help you look your best. Contact our practice today to schedule a smile makeover consultation.
What Can a Smile Makeover Do for Me?
The beauty of a smile makeover is that it can address several aspects of your smile at once, including:
- Crooked, misaligned or overlapping teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Worn, short or irregularly-shaped teeth
- Stained or darkened teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
Altogether, the procedure can create an entirely new smile for you, complementing all of your best features. During a consultation, you can learn more about how this treatment can help you feel and look your very best. If you have restorative dental needs, like missing teeth, Dr. Weiss will work closely with you to provide available treatment options to establish a state of good oral health before you receive cosmetic work.
During a thorough examination, Dr. Weiss will use your personal input, digital imaging, and x-rays to begin creating a comprehensive treatment plan. Using a wax-up (a model of what your smile will look like post-treatment), our team is able to provide a clear idea of the results you can expect to achieve.
A smile makeover typically consists of one or more of the following:
- Porcelain Veneers – Veneers have many applications, but they are primarily used to conceal minor dental imperfections and create an appearance of symmetry and uniformity.
- Teeth Whitening – Our Zoom!™ In-Office Whitening System can dramatically brighten dull teeth in about an hour. Take-home kits are available for patients who prefer to whiten in the privacy of their own home, on their own time.
- Invisalign® – Offered as an alternative to traditional metal braces, Invisalign® uses a set of clear, removable plastic aligners to gently straighten teeth. The duration of treatment time is comparable to traditional braces.
- Gum contouring – Used to alleviate a “gummy smile,” gum reshaping gently and permanently removes excess gum tissue to reveal a more attractive gum-to-tooth ratio.
- Dental crowns – In addition to fulfilling restorative needs like replacing and strengthening teeth, custom dental crowns may be used to enhance the appearance of some teeth.
- Dental bonding – A more conservative alternative to veneers, bonding may be used to fill minor chips and cracks, lengthen short teeth, and fill gaps between teeth.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Have you ever wondered how an entirely new smile might highlight all your best features? Let us show you the power of a custom smile! Contact us today to learn more about how a smile makeover can give you a smile you will be proud to share with everyone around you.