25 Bellair Street, Toronto, ON, Canada Tel: 416-927-7677 Languages: English, Mandarin, Polish, RussianGet Directions | Virtual Tour | Virtual Consultation
Monday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm (once a month)
If several oral health issues are affecting your teeth and gums at the same time, we can tailor a custom combination of treatments to fully restore the health, functionality, and appearance of your smile.
No mouth is beyond repair, and it’s never too late to achieve a rejuvenated smile. At The Art of Dentistry, we strive to help each of our patients achieve impeccable oral health. We offer a comprehensive range of restorative dentistry services, including full mouth reconstruction, to our patients in Toronto and surrounding communities. Dr. Sol Weiss has the experience and training necessary to address even the most challenging and complex cases. Learn more about how a full mouth reconstruction can help you during a consultation with Dr. Weiss.
What is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Sometimes a single restorative treatment is not enough to help a patient achieve health and balance in their smile. For example, gum disease and missing teeth require two very different treatments. However, both needs must be addressed in order to achieve true oral health.
Depending on your needs, a full mouth reconstruction may consist of:
- Laser gum treatments – Healthy gums lay the foundation for oral health. Gentle laser therapy can eliminate periodontal disease and spur the growth of healthy gum tissue.
- Dental crowns – Also known as caps, crowns can be used to replace a missing tooth, or to protect and strengthen teeth compromised by fractures, root canal therapy, or decay.
- Tooth-colored fillings – Our composite resin fillings blend beautifully with your natural teeth while strengthening teeth that have been treated for cavities or minor structural damage.
- Dentures – We offer fully custom dentures to replace any number of teeth.
- Dental implants – Dental implants are titanium posts that are surgically implanted in the jaw to replace a missing tooth root. Implants can be restored with crowns or dentures.
- Root canal therapy – Also known as endodontic therapy, root canal therapy is performed to salvage the outer portion of a severely decayed tooth and improve oral health. The treated tooth is usually restored with a dental crown.
- Dental bridges – Dental bridges, also called partial dentures, literally bridge the gap left by a missing tooth.
Once restorative needs have been addressed, many of our patients choose to enhance their newly restored smile with one or more of our popular cosmetic services, including porcelain veneers. The result is a balanced and healthy smile that not only feels great, but also looks beautiful.
Schedule a Consultation with Us Today
If you are suffering with a smile compromised by several oral health issues, we can help you achieve the comfort and confidence of a complete and healthy smile. Many patients feel helpless when the state of their oral health makes simple functions like eating painful or difficult, but our treatments have helped many patients in severe need to rebuild a healthy, beautiful smile. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.