Achieve a beautiful smile
Combining Experience and Compassion
Cosmetic Dentist Toronto
The success of Dr. Sol Weiss' career is founded on two principles: ongoing education and personalized care for each and every patient. At The Art of Dentistry, we know that no two smiles are alike, and our commitment to personalized, hands-on care begins the moment you reach out to us.
Our practice provides high-end services in a spa-like setting, providing a truly unparalleled quality of dental care. If you are seeking a cosmetic dentist in Toronto, contact our practice today to learn more about how we can improve your oral health and enhance your smile. We look forward to meeting with you!
We provide a comprehensive range of general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry services, including:
- Preventive care and dental cleanings
- Zoom! teeth whitening to dramatically brighten teeth in just one visit. Take-home kits are also available.
- Dental implants to provide exceptional support for dental restorations.
- Invisalign® to gently and discreetly straighten teeth.
- Laser gum treatments to address periodontal disease and correct "gummy" smiles.
- Dental crowns and bridges to protect and strengthen weakened teeth, and to replace missing teeth.
- Porcelain veneers, a natural-looking means of concealing minor chips, cracks, stubborn discoloration, and misalignment.
- Denture options for our patients who are missing most or all of their teeth.
- Smile makeovers, which combine several cosmetic dentistry procedures to achieve a dramatic overall enhancement.
- Full mouth reconstruction, which combines several restorative dentistry procedures to address several dental health issues simultaneously to create a healthy, functional smile.
Our practice believes strong communication lays the groundwork for optimal results post-treatment, and greater patient satisfaction. Desired results can vary greatly from patient to patient, so we help our patients to make informed decisions regarding their treatment. Each dedicated member of our team works closely with our patients to provide guidance through every stage of treatment. As a result, patients can take a more active role in their care.
A Relaxing Atmosphere
Your comfort is important to us, and we take special measures to make certain that our patients feel relaxed and welcome in our office. We have created a tranquil atmosphere where patients can expect to be greeted by a friendly and personable staff. We also offer a range of sedation options to help patients who experience anxiety in the dentist's chair, are especially sensitive to dental care, or require a lengthy treatment.
Schedule an Appointment Today
We believe each of our patients deserves a healthy smile they can be confident sharing with others. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Weiss today to learn more about what our services can do for you.